iPhone Frenzy

Apple brings a new fleet of technology to the bunch

iPhone+Frenzy

Bella Koki, Junior Writer

The apple does not fall far from the tree many may say, but this year, Apple Inc. is releasing new technology like never before. From the Mini to the Pro Max, Apple’s newest release is bound to have something for everyone.

Apple Homepods is receiving a new model to its collection: The Homepod Mini. Similar to its preceder, the Homepod Mini offers the same advanced technology in a smaller form. This sleek 3.3 inch speaker is nothing short of its larger counterparts, offering full 360 sound projection and can fit anywhere around the house due to its convenient size. Priced at $99, the HomePod Mini will be available to order on November 6.

The year is not complete without the release of a new iPhone, or multiple. Apple is releasing four new unique iphones: iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and the iPhone 12 Pro Max. 

The iPhone 12 Mini features a 5.4 inch diagonal OLED display while only weighing 4.76 ounces. It is already breaking records as the smallest, lightest, and thinnest 5G phone on the market. Starting at $729, this mini iPhone offers a more affordable option for those who want in on the latest technology.

“Looking at the tech specs, I would love to get the iphone 12 mini. The size is perfect, and it reminds me of the iPhone 5s in a way,” freshman Claire Vargo said.

Moving forward, the regular iPhone 12 has a 6.1 inch OLED display, and weighs about an ounce more than the Mini, at just 5.78 ounces. Both iPhones include the same features, the only difference being the size and price. The iPhone 12 prices begin at around $829. Both the iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 are available in black, white, red, green and blue. The phones also have ceramic shield fronts with a glass back and aluminum design.

The Pro line continues with the addition of the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max. iPhone 12 Pro features a 6.1 inch OLED display and the Pro Max features a whopping 6.7 inch OLED display. Different from the iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12, the Pro line has a textured matte glass back with stainless steel designs and is available in silver, graphite, gold and pacific blue. iPhone 12 Pro starts at $999 and the iPhone 12 Pro Max starts at $1099.

“The Pro Max is really expensive, but I think that it is so worth the quality, and I am hoping to add this to my Christmas list soon,” sophomore Daniella Daoud said.

Picking the right device might seem tough, but with so many options, any of them will be just fine.